Nowadays, expectations of the infotainment system in the vehicle are based on consumer electronics. Automobile manufacturers have to offer innovations at ever shorter intervals, despite significantly longer development cycles than for smartphones.
- Organization of a gradual transition to agile development methods
- Realization of short intervals of innovations and functions in vehicle development
Result & customer benefit
- Shortening of time-to-market by approx. 30%.
- Cross-functional teams develop the Car UI with Scrum
- New functionality until shortly before SOP (Start of Production)
- An Agile Framework developed specifically for the project
2 Scrum coaches